Instructor Q&A

Questions about Archiving Class for use at a different institution



I am moving districts and am wondering if there is a way to access my Schoology when I get to my new school? I have worked very hard on all my materials and curriculum and would hate to lose them. Please let me know if there is a way to do this. Thanks kindly. 


1 comentario

  • Avatar
    Paritosh Tyagi Comentario oficial

    Dear Raquel Rivas,

    Thank you for posting your question in the Schoology Community.

    I recommend reviewing this article about exporting sections and courses from the Schoology. Also, please review this article on using Common Cartridge in Schoology. 

    Common Cartridge is a formatting standard you can use to make the content compatible with any system that supports it. You can learn more about Schoology's compliance on IMS Global's Website. Use the standard to import and export your Common Cartridge content from the Schoology Resources without losing its formatting.

    Please let me know if this helps or in case of further questions.


    Paritosh Tyagi, Schoology Team.

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.
Tecnología de Zendesk