My package contains all the LTI links of learning objects. There are around 1000 LTI links inside my thin common cartridge 1.1 package.
Steps I followed:
- Imported my package and it got successfully imported.
- Imported that same package resource in my course.
- Created an external tool with match by URL. (External tool configured with domain is working)
- Launched my LTI tool and It says "We were unable to locate an external tool for the specified tool link. Please make sure this provider is configured: External Tool Configuration"
- Edited an LTI link and saved it without making any changes. Now, If I try to launch it, schoology is able to find the correct external tool (match by URL).
This feature was working a month ago.