Here's the issue.
I create a folder for each day named with the date. In the folder I include directions, a page with an embedded video, an assignment the requires students to submit a picture of their work, and page that includes answers to the assignment. The video, assignment and answers are all set up with student completion rules that must be followed sequentially. Folders are set to become available on their date.
I also create a student completion rule for each folder that they must be completed sequentially.
- Once a student clicks on the video, it marks it complete and they can't access it again.
- Once a student completes the tasks from a folder, that folder is not accessible.
- Today, I'm having all kinds of issues with students not being able to access anything in the folder.
So my questions are:
- What am I doing wrong?
- With completion rules, once something is completed does that mean it will no longer be accessible?
- Is there a way to allow access to students who have lost access?