Can someone explain why the quiz feature is being closed down and replaced with the assessment tool which has the stated limits below:
- All assessment attempts are resumable and allow students to review answers before submitting.
- All assessments display one question per page. If a test/quiz with page breaks is converted to an assessment, those page breaks will be removed on the assessment.
- Assessments do not support language keyboards. If a test/quiz with a language keyboard is converted to an assessment, the assessment will not have a language keyboard.
- Assessments do not support unlimited attempts. If a test/quiz with unlimited attempts is converted to an assessment, the assessment will be set to 20 attempts.
- If a test/quiz contains a set of random questions from a question bank, those questions are not included on the converted assessment.