Thank you for adding the printing feature to Assessments. We have had some feedback from faculty to include the following:
- Ability to print either the test or the answer key
- Ability to print a "brief" answer key - for example, instead of printing the entire question - simply print the answers - (1.A, 2.C. 3.A, etc)
- Ensure correct pagination on print out (the Question title can print on different pages than the question)
- Provide options for how questions are printed (stacked, block, radio) - like they are provided in the digital version of the test.
- Match the pagination of the test to the answer key - they can print different.