Instructor Q&A

I have a Basic Parent Account in Schoology and need to move access from Dulles Middle to Dulles High School.


I have viewed the FAQ's, but most refer to Administrators accounts, not parents accounts. I don't want to DELETE the existing account for fear of deleting info that might be there. What do I do?


Please Help!


Brian LeGrange




  • Avatar
    Charles Black Official comment

    Hello Brian,

    Thank you for posting your question. 

    We recommend that you request a Parent Access Code from your child's new school (Dulles High School) and create a new Parent account.

    Once the new account has been created, you can merge your old account into the new one via this process:

    All of the activity from the old account will be merged into the new account.

    Please let us know if you have any questions about this process.

    Knowledge Management & Community Specialist
    Schoology, Inc.

    Edited by Charles Black
  • 0
    Nicholas Legrange

    Who do I call for a Parent Access Code at DHS? Also, How come this process isn't automatically done upon a student's graduation?

    How come I was NEVER notified to do this? How were all the other parent's notified?


    Brian LeGrange

  • 0
    Charles Black

    Hi Brian,

    I've created a ticket so that we can help you get in contact with the school, who can help answer the questions you have about your account and school association.

    Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will be in touch directly via email shortly.

    - Charles

Post is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk