New Features & Updates
PowerSchool SIS Attendance Tool
- We added the ability for instructors to take attendance in Schoology using PowerSchool SIS Attendance tools. Instead of taking attendance using different sets of tools, instructors can use the same attendance tools they have access to in PowerSchool, all within Schoology courses.
- Unifying PowerSchool SIS Attendance tools with Schoology means a deeper and more streamlined experience for instructors so that PowerSchool SIS and Schoology work better together.
- Learn more:
Infinite Campus OneRoster 1.2
- We added support for the latest version of the OneRoster specification from IMS Global, OneRoster 1.2 for use in our Infinite Campus integration.
- The new integration supports category grade passback and provides the foundation for future improvements based on the OneRoster 1.2 specification.
- Organizations currently using OneRoster 1.1 may opt to migrate to 1.2. If you're a system administrator and you're interested in leveraging OneRoster 1.2, contact your Schoology representative.
- Learn more:
District Mastery Improvements: Alignment and Portability
- We made portability and alignment improvements for Schoology’s District Mastery solution.
- Instructors using District Mastery may now align learning objectives to all course materials in Personal Resources and Group Resources.
- Aligned materials can also be copied from Personal Resources and Group Resources to courses and retain the alignments.
- We are continuing to make further portability improvements to District Mastery. Follow our Product Roadmap to receive updates on the development of this feature: District Mastery Improvements: Portability & Aligning Materials in Resources
- Learn more: Standards-Based Gradebook - Instructors
- We fixed an issue that prevented instructors from accessing SCORM packages that were copied to courses. Instructors can now access all SCORM packages.
- We fixed an issue that prevented system administrators from deleting users and courses via import. System administrators may now delete users and courses successfully via import.
- We fixed an issue with course assessments that prevented instructors from viewing some student submissions. Instructors may now view submission on all course assessments.
- We fixed an issue with the iOS mobile app that prevented instructors from grading rubrics in assignments.