Can I save my rubrics and reuse them in other courses?
Rubrics can be individually copied to Resources where you can store them and copy those rubrics to other courses you administer.
To save rubrics to Resources:
- Within your course, click Grade Setup from the left menu of the course profile.
- Click the gear icon to the right of the rubric you wish to copy and select Save to Resources.
- Select the Resource Collection and Folder (optional) to which you want to copy the rubric.
- Click Save Copy to confirm.
To add a rubric to a course from Resources:
- Within your Resources, click the gear icon to the right of the rubric, and select Add to Course.
- Select the course(s) you wish to copy the rubric to.
- Click Add to confirm.