The OneDrive Assignments app enables instructors to assign Microsoft Word Docs, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint Slideshows, and other Microsoft assets from directly within the Schoology platform. Once assigned, students can make their own copies of the content to work on and submit, and the instructor can then provide feedback and grade the assignment, all without leaving Schoology.
- If instructors are using Schoology Assignments simultaneously with Microsoft Teams Assignments, it is recommended as best practice to disable Teams Assignments to avoid repetition between the two platforms. Learn more about disabling Teams Assignments here.
- Click here to find out more about using the OneDrive Assignments app.
Can I install the OneDrive Assignments app for my entire school?
- Click the App Center icon at the top of Schoology, then click App Center.
- Locate the OneDrive Assignments app and click the title. You can access it here.
- Click Install LTI App.
- Click I Agree to the terms to continue with the installation.
- To add the app to your school or organization, select the option to Add to Organization.
Note: You can also install the app for specific school buildings. Find more information here.
- You will be directed to Organization Apps to continue the installation.
- Click Install/Remove to the right of the app title.
- Select the option to install the app to All Courses.
- Select Course admins only.
Note: The app should be installed for instructors only. Students should not have access to the app.
- Click Submit to complete.