Schoology’s integration with Microsoft Teams provides teachers and students with an easy way to create, access, and collaborate using Teams meetings within Schoology for remote learning.
This integration includes the following features:
- Real-time sharing of audio, video, slides, chat, and your screen.
- Teachers can hold live audio and video conferences with up to 250 participants.
- Enable schools and organizations to deliver a high-quality learning experience to remote students.
Can I install the Teams Meeting app for my entire school?
- Click the App Center icon at the top of Schoology, then click App Center.
- Locate the Microsoft Teams Meeting app and click the title. You can access it here.
- Click Install App.
- Click I Agree to the terms to continue with the installation.
- To add the app to your school or organization, select the option to Add to Organization.
Note: You can also install the app for specific school buildings. Find more information here.
- You will be directed to Organization Apps to continue the installation.
- Click Install/Remove to the right of the app title.
- Select the option to install the app to All Courses.
- Select Course admins only.
Note: The app should be installed for instructors only. Students should not have access to the app.
- Click Submit to complete.