Schoology offers multiple integrations with Microsoft products for districts and organizations to utilize and enhance their learning experience. System administrators can authenticate faculty and students in Schoology via O365 and install OneDrive and Microsoft apps to their entire organization. The integrations provide instructors and students with an easy way to create, assign, share, and collaborate on course content all within Schoology.
This article outlines all of the available Microsoft integrations within Schoology. Use the links below to find out more about each integration.
- OneDrive Resource App Administrator Guide
- How can I restrict access to Resource Apps?
- OneDrive Assignments App Administrator Guide
- Microsoft Teams Meeting App Administrator Guide
- OneNote Class Notebook App Administrator Guide
- Using the OneDrive Assignments App
- OneDrive Assignments on Mobile - Instructors
- Reconnecting the OneDrive Assignments App with Force Log Out (Instructors)
- Can OneDrive Assignments be copied to another course or saved to Resources?
- How to use the OneNote Class Notebook app (Enterprise only)
- Review and Submit Assignments on iOS (Students)
- OneDrive Assignments on Mobile - Students
- Reconnecting the OneDrive Assignments App with Force Log Out (Students)