New Features & Updates
Assessments: Audio/Video Recording
- We added the ability for instructors and assessment authors to record audio and video directly in course assessments and managed assessments.
- Recordings can be added to a question stimulus and question responses.
- Adding video and audio content to assessments facilitates differentiated content and learning and supports students with accommodations or any kind of learning need.
- Learn more: Upload Images/Media to Assessment Questions
Assessments: New Question Types
- We added three new question types to course assessments and managed assessments that allow students to submit audio and video recordings and upload files to their submissions.
- Audio — Students can record audio directly in the assessment to include in their submission.
- Video — Students can record video directly in the assessment to include in their submission.
- File Upload (Enterprise Only) — Students can upload files to their submission.
- Using these question types in your assessments helps support students with accommodations or any kind of learning need.
- Learn more:
- We fixed an issue with SIS apps that prevented enrollments from syncing successfully. All SIS apps now sync enrollments as intended.
- We fixed an issue with the Math LaTeX and Equation tools in the rich text editor that prevented them from being displayed in course materials. Instructors may now successfully use the Math LaTeX and Equation tools for course materials.
- We fixed an issue with the Link material type that prevented embedded videos from being displayed in iframes. Videos embedded via the Link material type can now successfully be displayed in iframes.