Apps are not loading in Schoology on the Safari browser. How do I fix this?
This issue is a result of an update from Safari (v13.1). The most recent version enables a Privacy and Security feature to prevent cross-site tracking (CST) by default. As a result, apps are blocked from launching in a custom iFrame in Schoology.
The following apps are affected:
Schoology is working on a solution for this Safari update. In the meantime, you may use a different browser or disable the CST feature directly in Safari to successfully load affected apps.
Disabling Prevent Cross-Site Tracking Feature
To disable the Prevent Cross-Site Tracking feature, complete the following steps:
- Click Safari in the top menu and select Preferences.
- Under Website tracking, uncheck Prevent cross-site tracking.
- Refresh the page and try again.
- Tap Settings on your device.
- Tap Safari.
- Scroll to Privacy & Security and turn off Prevent Cross-Site Tracking.