New Features & Updates
New Course Analytics
- The new Course Analytics Report Dashboard makes it easier for instructors to understand how their students are using Schoology within their classroom.
- The first phase of this dashboard outlines student data captured after August 1, 2019. It includes the last Schoology access and the last course material accessed for each course member.
- The next phase of the Course Analytics Report Dashboard will give instructors the ability to view more details about student access on specific course materials. Follow the progress on our Product Roadmap.
- Learn more: New Course Analytics
Scanning Paper Assessments: Short Answer/Essay Question (AMP only)
- We added support for the Short Answer/Essay question type when scanning paper assessments.
- The Grade by Question view in managed assessments allows instructors to grade subjective questions when using the scanning functionality.
- Learn more: Scanning Paper Assessments (AMP only)
- We fixed an issue with links directing to YouTube that resulted in a private access error. YouTube links can now be played within Schoology.
- We fixed an issue with Google assignments and OneDrive assignments in folders with student completion rules that resulted in an error message when instructors attempted to un-submit a submission. Instructors may now unsubmit Google assignments and OneDrive assignments when student completion rules are set in a folder.
- We fixed an issue with audio/video recordings on the HTML5 Audio/Video recorder that were not attaching to assignments and pages. You can now attach an audio/video recording from the HTML5 Audio/Video recorder to assignments and pages.