Note: The building(s) that you can see in search results and administer depends on your building association within your district and permissions in place.
How can I see a list of course sections for a grading period?
To see all the course sections associated with a grading period:
- Click Courses in the header.
- Click My Courses in the top-right of your course dashboard.
- Click the Course Listing tab.
- In the right menu (under Search Sections), uncheck Display Current Sections Only.
- A Grading Period search field will appear.
- Click into the field and scroll through the drop-down menu to select a grading period, or start typing for auto-populated options.
From this view, you can Add Members, Edit Members, and Delete.
Note: Because it provides a section-by-section view, rather than a top-level course view, the following functions are unavailable from the Section Search view:
- Add Section
- Edit Course
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Link Existing Section
- Copy Section