This article contains information about where deleted courses are stored and how to restore them. For instructions on how to delete a course at the course-level, see this article. For instructions on how to delete courses and sections using the Import tool, see this article.
Where can I access deleted courses?
To view a list of the deleted courses, follow these steps from the account that deleted the course:
- Click Courses in the header navigation bar.
- Select My Courses in the course dashboard.
- If a course has been deleted, you'll see a Deleted Courses link on the right.
- Click Deleted Courses to view a list of deleted courses.
The information listed in the Deleted Courses area displays the course and section name, as well as the date and time of its deletion.
To restore a deleted course section:
- Check the box to the left of the course name.
- To select all courses, click on the check box to the left of the Courses column header.
- Click Restore.
- If you're sure you'd like to restore the course, click Restore again to confirm.