With Schoology Enterprise, you can set up custom branding to match your organization's branding. Review this guide and reach out to your Schoology representative or the Schoology Onboarding team for assistance. If you wish to change branding after your Onboarding period, contact Schoology Support.
We can customize the logo and color scheme within Schoology to match your organization’s branding. In order to create the best branding, we require your organization’s logo and color scheme.
Your Organization’s Logo
- Must be between 160x40 to 160x60 pixels. This will replace the Schoology name and logo in the top left corner and a tall or vertical logo will not appear as expected due to the small height (40-60 pixels) of this space.
- Must work against a medium to dark background. If you are not able to provide a logo that works against a medium to dark background, your logo might have a background added that does not match the color of the Schoology navigation bar.
- Preferably has a transparent background.
- Should be shared as a JPG or PNG file.
Your Organization’s Color Scheme
- Must include the hex code for the top navigation bar. Due to accessibility for our users with visual impairments, the background of our top navigation bar must have a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1. You can use an accessibility checker such as this one to ensure that your proposed navigation bar color works.
- Must include the hex code for the page hyperlinks. Hyperlinks on our platform will always be on a white background and must also have a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1. You can use an accessibility checker such as this one to ensure that your proposed hyperlink color works with a white background (the hex code for white is #FFFFFF).
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find hex codes for my organization’s colors?
- Refer to your organization’s branding guide. The hex code is six hexadecimal digits (made up of numbers 0-9 and/or letters A-F), usually preceded by a #. For example, black is hex code #000000.
- On Mac iOS: Use the native Digital Color Meter app to find hex codes for the colors on your organization’s website.
- On Google Chrome browser: Download a color picker extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- On Windows 10: Use the native Paint 3D app eyedropper to find the hex codes for the colors on your organization’s website.
I don’t have the graphics or hex codes, who at my organization can help me?
- For K-12 organizations: Central Office Graphic Designer, Tech Department
- For Higher Ed organizations: Department of Communications, Marketing or Publications, your organization’s Branding or Style Guide
- For Corporate organizations: Marketing, Social Media, your organization’s Branding or Style Guide
Do you have any recommended color themes?
- Yes, we do! Please view the themes below for color schemes that meet our accessibility standards.
Light Blue Theme
Dark Blue Theme
Dark Green Theme
Light Green Theme
Dark Purple Theme
Light Purple Theme
Dark Red Theme
Light Red Theme