Assessments are a type of graded material used by instructors to evaluate their students' comprehension and readiness. Students can access their Assessments from anywhere they can access other graded materials:
- The Materials list in the main Course page
- The Upcoming feed
- The Calendar
- The Notifications feed
To take an Assessment from your browser:
- Click on the name of the assessment.
- Click Start Attempt.
- Answer the questions appropriately.
- Click Review to review your answers.
- Click Finish when you have completely reviewed your answers.
- Click Yes to submit your assessment attempt. Click No if you need to continue review of your attempt.
Grades for completed assessments without subjective questions (Short Answer/Essay type questions) will automatically appear in your Grades. Assessments may be timed, or may allow multiple submissions. The particular settings of each assessment will vary depending on the instructor and the course.