Assignments are a graded material type. Each Assignment may require you to make a submission. Once you've made a submission, the instructor can grade the Assignment, provide feedback, and upload a file back to you.
To submit a file to an Assignment from your browser:
- From within the Assignment, click Submit Assignment.
- Use the Add a Comment area for questions and concerns (optional).
- Select one of these options:
- Upload: Select a file from your computer.
- Create: Create a document on the web using the text editor.
- Resources: Select a file from your Resources.
- Click Submit to finish.
View your submission from the Submissions pane on the right of the assignment:
If you need to make another submission, click Re-submit Assignment under your original submission.