Do you want to limit back-and-forth in your support tickets? We do, too! When submitting a ticket to the Schoology Help Desk, P.L.E.A.S.E. follow our best practices to include the most helpful information that will lead to more efficient interactions with our Support Team!
P — People Impacted
- What are the names, roles, and email addresses of the impacted user(s)?
- How many people are impacted? Is this just one student? Multiple students in one course? All teachers in your organization?
L — Links
- Provide links to where the issue is occurring
- Provide the step-by-step clicks you took to view the behavior or error
E — Expected Behavior
- What are you trying to accomplish?
- What are you expecting to see occur?
A — Actual Behavior
- What is actually happening?
- What is the problem or question?
S — Screenshots/Screencasts
- The more visuals, the better!
E — Effect on workflow
- How does this inquiry affect your workflow?
- Does the issue interfere with daily tasks?
- Are there any deadlines that are threatened by the issue? Are grades due? Is there a scheduled test?