After adding assessments to your Schoology Resources area, you can copy them into managed question banks, or AMP question banks, in the Assessment Management Platform (AMP) to be used in managed assessments.
Note: You must belong to at least one Assessment team in AMP to have the Convert Questions to Managed Question Bank option in the gear menu for assessments.
To convert an existing Assessment to an AMP Question Bank:
- Click Resources in the top menu.
- Navigate to the area of Personal or Group Resources to locate the assessment.
- Click the gear icon of the assessment you want to convert for use in AMP.
- Click Convert to AMP Question Bank.
- Choose the destination Assessment Team and Folder where you want to add the converted questions and click Convert. Users can only copy questions to teams in which they are enrolled.
- Once the conversion is complete, you can use the link in Transfer History to navigate directly to your new question bank.
- A new managed question bank is now available in the Assessment Team and folder you specified. This question bank contains the questions converted from your assessment.
- The new questions are set to Draft mode by default, and you can now edit and use them within AMP.
- The original assessment in Resources is not affected by this operation. A copy of each question, independent of its source question, is created in the AMP question bank. If you update the original assessment question in Resources, this does not update the copy of that question in the managed question bank in AMP.
- Migrating assessment questions from Resources into AMP always creates a new managed question bank. You can't add questions to existing AMP question banks using this method.
- You cannot convert assessments from course sections, only from within Resources.
- Questions are automatically set to Draft mode when they are copied into an AMP question bank. This allows the question to be modified before being added to a managed assessment and given to students.