New Features and Updates
Simplified Login with QR Codes (Enterprise)
- Students can now log in to Schoology via QR code! This is part of our continuing efforts to make it easier for all students - especially elementary - to access Schoology.
- As a System Admin, you now have the option to enable QR Code Login for non-faculty roles in specific buildings. To do this, go to School Management > Feature Options and check the Enable QR Code Login option.
- Learn more in our Help Center:
Assessment Reporting within Courses (Enterprise)
- Instructors who administer a course assessment or a managed assessment during class now have access to immediate feedback to guide instruction.
- The Reporting tab within an assessment offers overall class performance information, such as class average, median, mode, and outliers. This data is especially useful when using formative assessments to identify gaps in learning.
- Learn more in our Help Center article: Assessment Reporting within Courses
Average Score Comparison Report (AMP only)
- We’ve launched a new Compare Assessments feature in our AMP reports to compare the average scores for common assessments across schools and teachers. This report provides a deeper understanding of overall performance over time and between schools.
- The new Average Score Comparison report gives district and building administrators the ability to compare up to four assessments at a time. As a district admin, you are able to compare buildings and instructors to your district average. As a Building Admin, you will be able to compare your building and instructors in your building with the district averages.
- Learn more in our Help Center article: Assessment Reports: Compare Assessments (AMP)
Search Assessment Reports (AMP only)
- We added a search to the Assessment Reports page that filters managed assessments as you type. This provides a quick way to jump straight to the Managed Assessment Reports you want to view.