New Features and Updates
Feature Options (Enterprise Only)
- We’ve added a new page to the School Management area called Feature Options.
- Enterprise System Administrators who manage the top-level district settings for their organization can use this page to enable optional features, such as Section Override Roles, Course Assessments with enhanced question types, and the new Schoology experience.
- Learn more about Feature Options.
Improved Item Analysis Report (AMP only)
- We've updated the export experience to make it easier for users to customize their exports as well as the status of the export.
- This update introduces a new experience including new components that we'll be using in AMP reports in the future.
- Learn more in our Help Center article: Assessment Reports: Exporting Student Results by Item
Coming up in November!
Deprecation of Support for iOS 9
- On November 9th, we’ll be updating our iOS app to reflect the new Schoology Experience.
- This update will also deprecate our support for iOS 9. Learn more about what this means here: Schoology iOS App: Supported Versions of iOS
Full Migration to New Schoology Experience
- As announced in our July 2018 Release Notes, we’ve updated our interface and workflows to make Schoology even easier to use, more accessible, and offer a more modern experience.
- In June, we gave everyone the option to turn on the New Experience in their accounts. We’ll be moving all customers to the new experience on November 19th.
- We’ve updated our Help Center to reflect the new experience, and we’ve built these articles to support this transition: