Introducing the new Schoology experience
Schoology has updated its interface and workflows to make it even easier to use — with better accessibility and a more modern experience.
Here's a high-level overview of the changes Students can expect from the new Schoology experience:
New Site Header
All of the items previously accessible from the left-hand menu of the homepage are now accessible from the top navigation of the site. Click Schoology in the top left corner to return to the homepage at any time.
Click Courses to expand a card-based menu of the courses in which you are enrolled:
Click Groups to expand a card-based menu of the groups in which you are enrolled:
Click Resources to go directly to your Resource Center.
Depending on the settings in place at your school, the Grades menu can be used to access to the following areas:
- Grade Reports
Right side of the Header
On the right-hand side of the new header, you'll find:
- Search — Search people, courses, and groups.
- Calendar — View your master calendar with personal, course, group, and school events.
- Messages — Send a message, and view your sent and received messages with other Schoology users.
- Notifications — View your most recent notifications.
Note: Notifications and Requests are combined under the bell icon:
Account drop-down menu
Click the down-facing arrow in the top right corner to:
- View your user profile.
- View your school's profile.
- Adjust your Account Settings, Privacy, and Notifications.
- Log out of Schoology.
New Site Footer
At the bottom of every Schoology page, the new footer includes the following:
- Language Selector — Use this menu to set the language of your Schoology experience.
- Support Center — Access the Support Center to view your Support Contacts and/or support options, as well as links to the Schoology Help Center and Community forums.
- Schoology Blog — Navigate to our blog, the Schoology Exchange.