Introducing the new Schoology experience
Schoology is updating its interface and workflows to make it even easier to use — with better accessibility and a more modern experience.
- Depending on the settings in place at your school, you may see the new experience upon logging into Schoology. Reach out to your instructor with any questions.
- The new Schoology experience is not yet supported on our iOS and Android apps. This is currently on our Product Roadmap: New User Experience on the iOS app.
Here's a high-level overview of the changes Students can expect from the new Schoology experience:
New Site Header
All of the items previously accessible from the left-hand menu of the homepage are now accessible from the top navigation of the site. This includes:
Click Courses to expand a card-based menu of the courses in which you are enrolled:
Click Groups to expand a card-based menu of the groups in which you are enrolled:
Click Resources to go directly to your Resource Center.
Depending on the settings in place at your school, the Grades menu can be used to access to the following areas:
- Grade Reports
Right side of the Header
On the right-hand side of the new header, you'll find:
- Search — Search people, courses, and groups.
- Calendar — View your master calendar with personal, course, group, and school events.
- Messages — Send a message, and view your sent and received messages with other Schoology users.
- Notifications — View your most recent notifications.
Note: Notifications and Requests are combined under the bell icon:
Account drop-down menu
Click the down-facing arrow in the top right corner to:
- View your user profile.
- View your school's profile.
- Adjust your Account Settings, Privacy, and Notifications.
- Log out of Schoology.
New Site Footer
At the bottom of every Schoology page, the new footer includes the following:
- Language Selector — Use this menu to set the language of your Schoology experience.
- Support Center — Access the Support Center to view your Support Contacts and/or support options, as well as links to the Schoology Help Center and Community forums.
- Schoology Blog — Navigate to our blog, the Schoology Exchange.