Enterprise Plus: Assessments Management Platform (AMP)
Personalized learning starts with immediate access to the data you need to check for student understanding, evaluate mastery, and guide instructional strategy.
Schoology has combined learning management and assessment management into one easy-to-use Assessment Management Platform (AMP), bringing together student learning experiences with comprehensive assessment and actionable reporting.
AMP supports the collaborative creation of question-based assessments and the distribution of those assessments to one or more course sections across your district or organization.
AMP is available as part of the Schoology Enterprise Plus product. For more information on AMP, check out our webpage and review support articles in the Schoology Help Center.
Gradebook One-Click SIS Sync
Instructors in organizations that integrate with an SIS can now use the Schoology One-Click Sync to update materials and grades directly from the Schoology Gradebook.
Auto-Grade Export Tool
With the Schoology Auto-Grade Export feature, admins can now share data between disparate systems and automate the export of grade data to a central server, enabling teams to access and use the data on their own schedules.
Benefits of Auto Grade Export
- Save time for IT and system administrators by exporting overall grade data from Schoology to be shared with third-party systems.
- Share information with analytics systems or data warehouses for deeper analysis of overall grade data in the context of other student and organizational information.
- Easily access and share grade information so your data specialist or SIS vendor can import that data to meet your unique reporting needs.
- Meet your data scope and needs by filtering your data export by school.
PowerSchool Custom Grading Categories
Users in organizations that use the PowerSchool integration now have the ability to map custom grading categories from PowerSchool to Schoology.
- When importing QTI-format questions into Schoology, some content and images were not successfully copied over.
- Media content added to assignments, discussions, and pages was not displaying on mobile devices for some users.
- Some students were unable to view assessments containing Share Passages in AMP.
- Some users received broken links when requesting School Analytics export reports.
- Some users were unable to add new materials to courses or to edit existing materials.