- How do I log in/get a parent access code for my child?
I can’t see my child’s account/How do I add a child?
- Go to https://www.schoology.com
- Click Sign Up and select Parent.
- Enter your Access Code.
Note: The Access Code is given to you by one of your child's instructors, and it should look similar to this: xxx-xxx-xxx.
I can’t see my child’s grades.
- Click on the downfacing arrow on the top-right corner of the Schoology account.
- Select +Add Child and enter the Parent Access Code that your child's teacher gave you.
- Click the Help Center question mark icon in the top-right corner to contact your school’s Support Contact/Admin.
I don’t want to receive any more Schoology emails.
How do I delete my account? (changed schools, changed names, child graduated, etc...)
- Contact your child's Instructor and confirm he or she has set grades to Published.
- Contact your child’s Course Administrator or Instructor.