The top 5 issues that students encounter when jumping back into Schoology:
- I'm unable to log in.
- Ensure you’re logging in through your school’s custom domain (if applicable).
- Ensure you’re using the proper Single-Sign-On credentials (if applicable).
Example: Your school’s email/username and Active Directory password.
- Use the Forgot your Password link to retrieve a temporary password (if there is one).
- Test on another computer and browser.
- I cannot view course and/or materials.
- Ensure student is enrolled in the course.
- Ensure assignments are Visible/Published to students.
- Ensure student is using the same account as the one in the course’s Members area.
- Click the Help Center question mark icon in the top-right corner to contact your school’s Support Contact/Admin. It may require enabling the Permission to view upcoming courses.
- I receive an unexpected error and/or page does not load.
- Ensure the issue occurs using another computer and browser, or after refreshing current page.
- Ensure it occurs on other WiFi networks (outside of school/home).
- My grades/courses/materials have disappeared.
- Grades: Go to Bulk Edit in the Gradebook and confirm all assignments have a Category and Grading Period. If needed, assign them to the current category/grading period and Save Changes.
- Courses: Check if courses were Archived by going to Courses>See All>Archived. Edit the course and assign it to a current grading period to re-activate.
- Materials: Go to Course Options>Recycle Bin to ensure materials have not been deleted. Restore the item to the course if needed.
- How do I change schools?