Creating Managed Assessment Teams
Groups of instructors collaborate to design Managed Assessments as members of managed Assessment Teams. To access your team, click Resources along the top of your account and select Assessment from the left menu of the Resources area:
To create a new Assessment Team:
- Click Resources at the top of the page.
- Select Assessment from the left menu of the Resources area.
- Click the (+) icon to add a new Team.
- Enter a name and description for your team.
- Click Create to complete.
When you create an Assessment Team, you are also designated as its administrator. Team administrators can add and remove members, and make other members team administrators.
- Managed Assessment Teams only appear in the Managed Assessment area, in list view, separated by Active and Archived. The teams are not visible or accessible from elsewhere in Schoology.
- The ability to archive Assessment Teams is not yet available.
Add Members to your Assessment Team:
- Hover your mouse over the team’s name in the Assessment Teams panel.
- Click the down-facing arrow to the right of the team’s name.
- Select Add Members.
- Search the names of the instructors you want to add, and select each member’s name.
- Click Add Members to complete.
Members now see this team in the Assessment Teams panel on the left side of the Assessment area of Resources.
Once you have added faculty members to a team, your team can begin to collectively build assessments, question banks, and rubrics.
All team members create folders and resources. Anyone who wants to review the members of the team or the contents of the resources must also be a Team Member or have the system-level permission to Administer managed assessments. Contact your System Administrator with any questions.
Add a Co-Admin to your Assessment Team:
Team Admins also add a co-admin to your team. Only Assessment Team Administrators can add/edit members of the team and distribute Managed Assessments to course sections across the organization.
- Hover your mouse over the team’s name in the left column.
- Click the down-facing arrow.
- Select Edit Members.
- Click the gear icon to the right of the member who you want to make co-admin.
- Select Make Admin.
- Click Confirm to complete.