Creating Managed Assessment Teams
Groups of instructors collaborate to design Managed Assessments as members of managed Assessment Teams. To access your team, click the Resources drop-down menu along the top of your account and select Assessment.
To Create a New AMP Team:
- Select Assessment from the Resources drop-down menu to navigate to the Managed Assessment Teams area.
- Click the New (+) icon to create a new team.
- Enter a name and description for your team.
- Once you’ve created a team, the center panel becomes active so that Team Members can begin creating AMP materials.
- Managed Assessment teams only appear in the Managed Assessment area, in list view, separated by Active and Archived. The teams are not visible or accessible from elsewhere in Schoology.
- The ability to archive AMP teams is not included in this release.
When you create a Managed Assessment team, you are also designated as its administrator. Team administrators add and remove members, and make other members team administrators.
Add Members to Your Team:
- Hover your mouse over the team’s name in the Assessment Teams panel on the left side of your Managed Assessments area.
- Click the down facing arrow to the right of the team’s name.
- Select Add Members.
- Search the names of the instructors you want to add, and select each member’s name.
- Click Add Members to finalize.
Members now see your team in the Assessment Teams panel on the left side of their Managed Assessment area of Resources.
You can also add a co-admin to your team. All team members create folders and resources. Anyone who wants to review the members of the team or the contents of the resources must also be a Team Member (including district administrators).
Once you have added faculty members to a team, your team can begin to collectively build assessments, question banks, and rubrics.
You can also add a co-admin to your team.
Add a Co-Admin to Your Team:
- Hover your mouse over the team’s name in the left column.
- Click the down arrow.
- Select Edit Members.
- Click the gear icon to the right of who you want to make co-admin.
- Select Make Admin.
- Click Confirm.