AMP Reports Area
To open and review reports for Schoology Managed Assessments, click Tools at the top of Schoology and select Assessment Reports in the drop-down menu. This brings you to a tiled list of your assessments, in alphabetical order from left to right and top to bottom. Click an assessment’s tile to open its Assessment Summary dashboard.
From the dashboard, you can review high-level item- and student-based information about the assessment, and select from the different options to drill into those reports.
Student Scores Report
The Student Scores table on the Assessment Summary page displays your students’ assessment information, including:
- Average percentage score
- Number of students represented in the report
- The number of students in each scoring band:
Click the View All Students button to open a student report table.
Student Report Table
The report displays with the following information:
- The list of students who have taken the selected Managed Assessment.
- The Overall Score each student received.
- The building with which each student is affiliated.
- The section in which the student is enrolled.
Click the arrows in each column to sort the order in which the results appear.
Each student’s score is color-coded. The colors in the left column correspond to the following score ranges:
- Gray: 0%
- Red: 1-49%
- Yellow: 50-74%
- Green: 75-100%
Change the type of report, assessment, and date range from the menus at the top of the report.
Use the filters to only see all results from a specific building, section, instructor, or within a specific score range.
Use the View filter to see the Aggregate View of AMP Results data.
Select either Course Section, Instructor, or one of your schools to see the aggregate average Score, total count of submissions, standard deviation, highest score, and lowest score for that selection.
Click the arrows in each column to sort the order in which the results appear:
- Sort by Name to sort your aggregate information in ascending or descending alphabetical order.
- Sort by Average Score to sort the results in the order of highest or lowest average score.
- Sort by Median Score to sort results in order of lowest to highest median score.
- The Count column shows how many students have taken the selected assessment.
- Sort by Standard Deviation to compare how an individual student scored relative to the rest of the cohort taking the assessment, and to understand the dispersion of scores within an assessment.
- The highest column displays the highest score within each of the selected parameters (course section, instructor, or school).
- The lowest column displays the lowest score within the each of the selected parameters (course section, instructor, or school).
Use the Filters to further exclude certain results from your Results dashboard. For example, if you select Aggregate View: Course Section, you could then select Filter: Instructor to only see the aggregate results for the scores within a specific section taught by a specific instructor.
You can also use the Filter: 1-100% dropdown menu to narrow your results based on a specific range of scores. Note that using the score filter only sorts by the score in the average column rather than the highest, lowest, or specific scores.
To search results in any menu, click into the field and begin typing the name of the desired selection. The list automatically filters to display matching results.
For example, to search for a specific assessment, click into the Assessment field and begin typing the assessment name. The list automatically filters to display matching assessments.
Export the raw data, or export the results with the selected filters applied. Click Export to generate a .csv file containing the results data.