Managed Question Banks
Managed Question Banks are the first step in authoring Managed Assessments. All questions added to Managed Assessments must be edited from the Question Bank.
Note: AMP Question Banks are separate from Test/Quiz Question Banks in your personal and group resources. It is also not possible to share question banks between Assessment Teams at your organization or to share with connections at other organizations.
To create a new Managed Question Bank:
- Click Resources at the top of the page.
- Select Assessment from the left menu.
- Navigate to your Assessment Team.
- Click Add Resources.
- Select Add Managed Question Bank.
- Give your question bank a title and a description.
- Click +Question and select the Question Type that you want to add from the drop-down menu.
- See the Question Types instructions for guidance on creating each type of question.
- When your team is ready to use a question on a managed assessment, click the circle to its right to change its status from Draft to Active.