Managed Question Banks
Managed Question Banks are the first step in authoring Managed Assessments. All questions added to Managed Assessments must be edited from the Question Bank.
- AMP Question Banks are separate from Test/Quiz Question Banks and Course Assessment Item Banks in your Personal and Group resources. It is also not possible to share question banks between Assessment Teams at your organization or to share with connections at other organizations.
- You can continue to edit questions in an AMP Question Bank even after you have associated it to assessments. Any edits will be reflected in all managed assessments that contain the edited question.
To create a new Managed Question Bank, click AMP at the top of the page and select Assessment Teams from the drop-down menu.
- Select a team from the list of Assessment Teams.
- Click Add Resources.
- Select Add Managed Question Bank.
- Give your question bank a title and a description.
- Click +Question and select the Question Type that you want to add from the drop-down menu.
When your team is ready to use a question on a managed assessment, click the circle to its right to change its status from Draft to Active.