Managed Question Banks
Managed Question Banks are the first step in authoring Managed Assessments. All questions added to Managed Assessments must be edited from the Question Bank.
Note: AMP Question Banks are separate from Test/Quiz Question Banks in your personal and group resources. At this time, it is not possible to transfer questions from Test/Quiz question banks to the Managed Assessment Question Banks. It is also not possible to share question banks between Assessment Teams at your organizations, or to share with with connections at other organizations.
To create a new Managed Question Bank in AMP:
- Click Add Resources.
- Select Add Managed Question Bank.
- Give your question bank a title and a description.
- Click +Question and select the Question Type that you want to add from the drop-down menu.
- See the Question Types instructions for guidance on creating each type of question.
- When your team is ready to use a question on a managed assessment, click the circle to its right to change its status from Draft to Active.