- Some users were unable to view events added to their School Calendar in the Upcoming feed.
- Some instructors and students were seeing inconsistent Calendar and Upcoming view information for events added to linked courses.
- Group events with RSVP option appeared twice in some users’ Personal Calendars.
Course Section Linking
- For rubric-aligned short answer and essay questions in a section-linked course, some student scores saved in one section were applied to other students in other sections.
- Some students were appearing as enrolled in two sections of a section-linked course.
Learning Objectives and Mastery
- Some instructors lost their custom learning objectives when they moved them in their Grade Settings.
- Some instructors received incorrect mastery results for their students when using the same learning objective on an assessment aligned via a rubric and directly to a question.
- Hiding grading period and/or overall grades from student reports was not also hiding grading periods and/or overall grades in the Print Reports screen for some users.
- Some instructors were unable to access hidden assignments in their gradebooks in linked sections.
- Some instructors were unable to see the Published Grades pop-up menu in their gradebooks.
- Exported student gradebooks in the child sections of linked courses did not contain any content for some instructors.
- The due dates for some student grade reports weren't matching the actual assignment due date.
Parents and Students
- Some parents were receiving multiple copies of the parent digest.
- Assignments for some students were not updating “late” or “on time” status after the instructor changed the assignment’s due date.
- Some users were unable to view test questions in the preview tab in Resources.
- The link for the Schoology Blog was broken on the Welcome page for some new users.
- Some users were unable to view their Recent Activity feed.
- Some users were unable to reply via their personal email to private messages sent from Schoology
- Some instructors and students were unable to see newly created materials in the Upcoming section on their homepages.