Using a Rubric on Individual Test Questions
Schoology Instructors can now use rubrics to grade individual short answer and essay test questions.
Select one of your existing rubrics from the dropdown menu, or select Create New to make a new one for the question. Check the Show to students box if you want your students to see the rubric during the test.
Respond to a Schoology message directly from email
Anyone who has set up a primary email address in Schoology and enabled email notifications in their settings may now respond to messages sent from the Schoology messaging app directly from their email notification. Just click Reply from the email as you would to respond to any message.
Note: Responding to a message from a group message only replies to the original sender of the message; currently you cannot reply to all the recipients of a group message.
- Late assignments submitted via the iOS app were not displaying for some students who were in linked sections.
- Some users were unable to see the annotations bar after submitting assignments in a linked section.
- Some members were not being placed into the correct linked section when approval is required using course access codes.
- Some users were receiving an Out of Memory error message when trying to view a discussion.
- Some students were unable to view assignment annotations don't appear in linked sections for students.
- Some users were unable to export their school analytics.
- Some users were unable to save comments they added to subjective quiz questions.
- Some users were unable to delete school buildings from their System Settings > Schools area.
- Some students in linked sections were able to access content saved to hidden folders by their instructors.
- The course completion rules for completion status were not correctly applied within specific folders for some users.