If you do not see your school listed when you are signing up for Schoology for the first time, it may be because you are the first person at your school to use Schoology. Welcome!
If that is the case, you must first add your school to our database. This way, your account will be associated with your school. You only need to add your school once–once your school has been approved, other teachers and students at your school will see it listed in the dropdown menu during the sign up process.
To add your school:
- Go to https://app.schoology.com/register.php and click Instructor.
- Enter your name, email address, and password you would like to use to log in.
- Then, you will be prompted to add your school.
- Enter the city, state, and name of your school.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to see a list of schools that match the criteria you have entered. If you see your school, select it from the list.
- If you do not see your school, scroll all the way to the bottom of this list.
- Click Request to add your school.
- Enter the requested information about your school in the form.
- Click Submit Your Request.
Your request will be submitted to our team, who will review the information you have submitted.