If you have a duplicate account on Schoology, you can merge your old account into your current account. Keep in mind that by doing this, the merged account will be deleted and your created content will be moved into the current account.
To merge an account, follow these steps:
- Log into the account you plan to keep.
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of the page and click Account Settings.
- Scroll near the bottom of the Account Settings page.
- Click the Merge Accounts button.
Note: If you do not have the Merge Accounts button, contact your system administrator for assistance.
- Enter the email address or username and the password of the desired account.
- Click Validate Account, and wait for the merge to complete.
- You can merge two free accounts, or you can merge a free account into an Enterprise account. It is not possible to merge an Enterprise account into another account from Account Settings.
- If you encounter an error message, "Sorry, you are not allowed to merge subscribed accounts into this account," your previous account is registered to a school with a System Administrator. Please create a ticket with the Support Team for assistance.