Create a custom page to add text, images, videos, HTML, or any combination of these elements to present information to your students. Each page has a Rich Text Editor that enables you to customize font styles, colors, indentations, and other options. You can also upload files, embed videos, and customize the HTML of the page.
To create a Page:
- From the course Materials page, click Add Materials.
- Select Add Page.
- Construct the page content.
- Use the editor to write custom content.
- Use the Insert buttons to embed images, videos, or equations into the editor. Click here to learn more about inserting content into your page.
- You can toggle between Visual and HTML versions of the Page editor:
- You can attach a file, link, resource, audio/video recording (Enterprise only), and/or external tool to the bottom of the page. Click here to learn more about adding attachments to your materials.
- Click Align Learning Objectives if you want to align the page with standards or custom learning objectives.
- Click Individually Assign (Enterprise only) to assign the page to one or more students.
- Click Create to complete.
Display content inline
By default, students must click into a page to view its content. However, you can choose to display a page inline, so that its contents are expanded and visible from the Materials page or from the folder level, without having to click on the page.
To display the content directly within the folder, click the ABC icon in Options as you create or edit the page. When you disable the feature, the clue tip reads Display on new page. When you enable the feature to show content directly within the folder, the clue tip reads Display inline.