Create a custom Page to add text, images, videos, HTML, or any combination of these elements to present information to your students. Each page has a Rich Text Editor that enables you to customize font styles, colors, indentations, and other options. You can also upload files, embed videos, and customize the HTML of the page.
To create a Page:
- Click Add Materials.
- Select Add Page.
- Construct the Page content.
- Use the editor to write custom content.
- Use the Insert buttons to embed images, videos, or equations into the editor. Click here to learn more about inserting content into your Page.
- You can toggle between Visual and HTML versions of the Page editor:
- You can attach a File, Link, Audio/Video Recording, and/or Resource to the bottom of the page. Click here to learn more about adding attachments to your materials.
- Click Align Learning Objectives if you want to align the page with standards or custom learning objectives.
- Click Individually Assign () to assign the page to one or more students.
Display content inline
By default, students must click into a Page to view its content. However, you can choose to display a Page inline, so that its contents are expanded and visible from the Materials page or from the folder level, without having to click on the Page.
To display the content in directly within the folder, click the ABC icon in Advanced options while creating or editing the page. When you disable the feature, the cluetip reads Display on new page. When you enable the feature to show content directly within the folder, the cluetip reads Display inline within folder.