From the Schoology Resourses area, you can import course backups from Angel Importer to your own Resources. To import an Angel course into your Schoology account:
- Click Resources in the top menu and then select Personal in the drop-down list to go to your Personal Resources area.
- Click the down-facing arrow in the left column, next to My Resources.
- Select Import in the drop-down menu.
- Click Angel (ZIP) in the Import from list.
- In the Import to list, select New collection or Existing collection.
- If you're creating a new collection, name it in the Collection title box.
- Click Next.
- In the Angel Domain box, enter the URL to the location of your Angel server.
For example, https://angel.myschool.edu.
- Click Attach File and browse to the location where you've saved the Angel .zip file.
- Click Import to complete.