New Feature: Portfolios (Enterprise)
Students and Instructors can now create and share ePortfolios. Add files, links to external web pages, course assignment submissions, or create a rich-text web page from directly in Schoology to exhibit work.
System Administrators enable permission in an account for users to add portfolios, and also manage privacy permissions from their System Settings area. Review the Help Center article for more information.
Support Chat (Enterprise)
Enterprise Support Contacts can contact the Schoology support team from a new chat interface. Click the Help Center link from the menu in the upper-right corner of any page in Schoology and then select the Live Chat option to start a chat with one of our Client Advisors.
- Some users were unable to filter by Learning Objective when adding a question from a Question Bank.
- Some users were unable to create an Assignment from their Recent Activity area or from their Calendar.
- The Upcoming Feed was appearing on Course pages rather than the Home page for some users.
- When attempting a manual export of Gradebook content for an entire building and grading period, some users were unable to access the downloaded file.
- Some students were receiving a "Be Right Back" message when taking tests or quizzes with more than 150 questions.
Android version 3.2
The latest version of the Schoology Android app is now available for download. Updates include two new features added to the left menu:
- A more convenient logout option.
- A calendar to add upcoming items and track past events.
Additionally, Android users now have the ability to hide their student's overall and grading period grades.
iOS version 3.6
The latest version of the Schoology iOS app features several updates, including the ability to:
- Override the final grades in Rubrics and Courses.
- View the web version of a page.
- View rich-text content in Updates and Discussion comments.
- Use point-based grading scales.
- Export annotated PDFs.
For more information on the new Android and iOS apps, see the Schoology Blog.