You can link your personal Schoology Calendar to a different calendar tool, such as your Outlook, Apple Calendar (previously called iCal), or Google Calendar, so that changes you make in Schoology will automatically update in your other calendars, as well.
To Generate a URL in Schoology to use to link to external calendars:
- From any page in Schoology, click the arrow in the upper-right corner and select Account Settings.
- In the Share Your Schoology Calendar area, click Enable.
- Copy the URL in the Use this iCal link pane.
To link your Schoology Calendar to your Outlook Calendar:
- Open your Outlook Calendar.
- In the Manage Calendars area, click Open Calendar and then select From Internet.
- Paste the URL you copied from Schoology into the New Internet Calendar Subscription field and click OK.
To link your Schoology Calendar to your Apple Calendar:
- Open your Apple Calendar.
- From the File menu, select New Calendar Subscription.
- Paste the URL you copied from Schoology into the Calendar URL field and click Subscribe.
- Change the Auto-refresh frequency to Every Day and click OK.
Updates to your Schoology calendar will now display in your Apple Calendar.
To link your Schoology Calendar to your Google Calendar:
- Log in to your Google Account and navigate to the Calendar.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other Calendars.
- Select Add by URL.
- Paste the URL you copied from Schoology into the field.
- Click Add Calendar.
Updates to your Schoology calendar will now display in the Other Calendars section of the Calendar list.