Parents can create new Schoology accounts on app.schoology.com by following these steps:
- Click on the Sign Up button.
- Click on the Parent button.
- Enter their Parent Access Code.
- Fill out the form with their information.
- And Click Register to complete.
However, sometimes, the steps above create an "Invalid access code" error message. When this error message occurs, it's possible that the Parent Access Code provided by the teacher had been the course access code that's used by students to register an account or join a new course.
Parent access codes look like: xxx-xxx-xxx.
If you don't have an access code with three sets of characters, the teacher of the course must give you the correct Parent Access Code to create a Schoology account.