Users with email login information
If you login to Schoology using an email address, you can reset your password from app.schoology.com . To reset your password, please follow these steps:
- Click Login on the Schoology Homepage.
- Click the Forgot your password link.
- Enter the email address associated with your Schoology account.
- Click Send My Login Info.
- Login to your email account. Please note that it may take a few minutes for the email to be sent to your inbox.
- Open the email to reset your Schoology password.
- Click the link in the email message and change your password.
Users with Username login information
If you login to Schoology with a username, a course admin (teacher) or Schoology administrator at your school or organization can reset your password for you. If you don't know the teacher of your course, or the System Administrator at your school, you can submit a ticket to reach our Support Team.
Users who do not login on https://app.schoology.com
If you do not login to Schoology fromhttps://app.schoology.com , your school or organization may have Single Sign-On enabled. In this case, the System Administrator at your school must reset your password for you.
If you don't know the System Administrator at your school or organization, you can submit a ticket to reach our Support Team.