Users with email login information
If you login to Schoology using an email address, you can reset your password from app.schoology.com. To reset your password, please follow these steps:
- Click Login from www.schoology.com.
- Click Forgot your password.
- Enter the email address associated with your Schoology account.
- Click Send My Login Info.
- Log in to your email account. Please note that it may take a few minutes for the email to be sent to your inbox.
- Open the email to reset your Schoology password.
- Click the link in the email message and change your password.
Users with Username login information
If you login to Schoology with a username, a course admin (teacher) or Schoology administrator at your school or organization can reset your password for you.
Users who do not login on app.schoology.com
If you do not login to Schoology from app.schoology.com, your school or organization may have Single Sign-On enabled. In this case, the System Administrator at your school must reset your password for you.