Your Transfer History allows you to view current and past courses imported into your Personal Resources. The following import options are available for your view:
- Imports from Moodle 2+
- Imports from Blackboard
- Imports from Brainhoney
- Imports from a Standard ZIP file
- Saving a large courses or course folders to Resources
- Copying a Section from your My Courses area
- Importing from Resources in a course
- Copying Resources within Resources
- Exporting Stats from a test/quiz
- Converting Schoology test or quiz questions into Assessment Management Platform (AMP) questions
View Transfer History
After you've imported an export file from one of the above systems, you'll be able to track the status of the import from the transfer history area of your account. To find Transfer History follow these steps:
- Click on the downfacing arrow on the top right corner of the page.
- Select the Transfer History area.
Note: Once the import is complete, you'll be able to click on the imported course from the Transfer History area. Clicking on the course will navigate you to the new collection in your Personal Resources.
Delete Transfer History
You may delete items in your transfer history once the import is complete. To delete items in the list, you may:
- Click on the gear to the right of the item, and select Remove.
- Click on the Clear All option on the top right of the page.
Note: Deleting items in your transfer history will not delete the collection in your Personal Resources. However, when there are no items in your transfer history, this area will not appear in your account.