The Transfer History area displays the current and past courses imported into your Personal Resources. The following import options are available for your view:
- Imports from Moodle 2+
- Imports from Blackboard
- Imports from Brainhoney
- Imports from a Standard ZIP file
- Saving large courses or course folders to Resources
- Copying a Section from your Courses listing
- Importing from Resources in a course
- Copying Resources within Resources
- Exporting Statistics from a test/quiz
- Converting Schoology Test/Quiz Question Banks into AMP Question Banks
- Converting Test/Quizzes into Assessments
- Converting Assessments to Managed Question Banks (AMP)
- Converting Test/Quiz Question Banks to Item Banks (Course Assessments)
View Transfer History
After you've imported an export file from one of the above systems, you can track the status of the import from the Transfer History area of your account:
- Click on the down-facing arrow to the right of your name in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Transfer History.
Delete Transfer History
Once the transfer is complete, the record of the transfer can be deleted from the list in one of two ways:
- Click the gear to the right of the item, and select Remove.
- Click Clear All in the top right corner of the page. This deletes all items in Transfer History.
- Deleting items in your Transfer History does not delete the collection in your Personal Resources.
- When there are no items in your Transfer History, this area will not appear in your Account Settings.