To sign up for a new Schoology account
- Go to https://app.schoology.com/register.php and click the Instructor button.
- Fill out each required field.
- Click the I'm not a robot box and follow the instructions to confirm your identity. Click the headphones icon to select an audio challenge instead.
- Click Register.
- Type your School name or school zip code into the designated field, then click the search icon.
- Select your school from the results. If your school is not listed, click Add Your School at the bottom of the list. Click here for further instructions on how to add your school to our database.
Note: We highly recommend that Basic Schoology Instructors associate or add a school to their account prior to enrolling students in courses. Students who sign up for an account using an access code are automatically associated with the instructor's school.
Note for Basic users: Once you select or enter your school, your account cannot be moved to another school.