Accessing the Embed Code from Youtube
- Once you've navigated to the video on Youtube, select the Share option.
- Click Embed.
- Optional—Use additional embed options to:
- Play the video at a specific time.
- Disable player controls to prevent students from fast-forwarding a video.
- Enable privacy-enhanced mode to disable cookies that track viewing behavior.
- Copy the embed code.
Using the Embed Code in Schoology
You may now use the embed code anywhere in Schoology where we accept it. In the example below, the video is embedded within a discussion.
- Within the material's editor, click Insert Content.
- Select, Image/Media.
- Click the tab From the Web.
- Select Media as the type.
- Paste the embed code from YouTube into the Link/Embed field.
- Click Insert Media to complete.