What are ZIP files?
A ZIP file is an archive file format that houses folders and files in a compressed form. You can build a folder structure filled with many documents on your local device. When the folders and files are ready to upload to Schoology, the folder structure, file sequence and order are maintained in Schoology.
How do I import a ZIP file into Schoology?
To import a ZIP file into Schoology, navigate to your Resources from the top menu.
- Click the down-word facing arrow in the left menu, select Import.
- Choose Standard ZIP File as a new collection.
- Enter a name for the Collection, and click Next.
- Attach a .zip file from the computer or device.
- Click Import to complete.
Depending on the size of your file, the import process may take some time to complete. You may track the status of the import from your Transfer History.