What are ZIP files?
A ZIP file is an archive file format that houses folders and files in a compressed form.
How do I import a ZIP file into Schoology?
To import a ZIP file into Schoology, navigate to your Personal Resources from the top menu.
- Click the downfacing arrow in the left menu, select the option to Import.
- Choose the option to import a Standard ZIP File as a new collection.
- Enter a name for the Collection, and click Next.
- Attach a .zip file from the computer or device.
- Click Import to complete.
Depending on the size of your file, the import process may take some time to complete. You may track the status of the import from your Transfer History.
Note: The files will not only stay organized in their original structure, but they will also maintain their original formatting, keeping files and folders organized in their original, pre-zipped locations.