I'm changing schools. How do I move my Schoology account to a new school?
If your school uses the Enterprise version of Schoology, and you are moving schools within your Enterprise organization, your System Administrator can update your school building. Check out this End-of-the-Year Guide for best practices when moving schools at the end of the year.
If you're a Basic teacher moving to another school, you cannot update the school with which your existing account is associated. We recommend the following steps:
- Save all courses and course materials to Resources.
- Create a new Instructor account at the new school using a different email address.
- Add your new account at your new school as a Connection on Schoology, and share your Resources with your new account.
- Either delete the previous account, or merge it into the new account.
- The email address you have entered is already registered.
- Sorry, you are not allowed to merge subscribed accounts into this account.
- We cannot delete your account since you are still enrolled in the following courses.
- Sorry, unrecognized username or password.