Educators can share their course, group, and blog updates to Twitter and Facebook.
Connect to Facebook and Twitter
You can connect your Schoology account to Twitter and Facebook by following these steps:
- Navigate to your Account Settings in Schoology.
- Click the Connect button for Twitter or Facebook.
- Enter your account information to link the account to Schoology.
Share to Twitter and Facebook
Once you've connected your Twitter and Facebook accounts to Schoology, you can share content from Schoology to these other systems.
To share an update, follow these steps:
- Enter a message in the Update field on your Home Page, Course, Group, or School.
- Select the share icon next to the Post button below the message field.
- Select Twitter, Facebook, or both by checking the box next to each option.
- Click Post to complete.
To share a personal blog post to Twitter or Facebook, follow these steps:
- Click your account profile.
- Click Blog on the left.
- Once you've created a blog post, you can share the post by clicking the share icon.
- Click Save Changes to complete.
You can also share the following items to Twitter or Facebook:
- Apps from the App Center.
- Public Resources.