What is the Default landing page?
By default, teachers and students land on the course Materials page when accessing a course. The Materials page displays course folders and the Materials Index for easy access to course content. Teachers may change the default landing page to the Updates area to focus students' attention to Updates in the course.
To change the default landing page to the Updates area, follow these steps:
- Click on the Courses area on the top menu.
- Click on the course whose landing page you'd like to change.
- Click on the Course Options area on the left menu of the course profile.
- Select the option to Edit Privacy/Course Settings.
- Find the option to change Default landing page.
- Select Updates from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save Changes to complete.