Courses associated with a past grading period will be placed in a Archived area of your Course Listing.
To find past courses, follow these steps:
- Click Courses
- Click See All on the lower right.
- If you have courses with completed grading periods, you'll see an Archived area in your Courses.
- Click on the Archived button to view past courses.
Note: Archived courses do not expire. If the grading period has come to an end, you can leave the course Archived. You retain access to course - including the materials, gradebook and members page - when a course is archived.
If you'd like to reactivate this course, and keep the same course material and roster of students for a longer period of time, extend the life of the course by adding a grading period. If your course is not associated with any grading periods, you do not have to add grading periods to extend the course into a new school year.
To add a new grading period to a course, follow these steps:
- Select Gradebook in the left menu of the Course
- Select Grade Setup directly underneath Gradebook.
- Click Edit to the right of Grading Periods & Final Weights.
- Enter a name for the new grading period.
- Select a start-date and end-date.
- Click Save to complete.
For more information about adding grading periods to your course, read this article.