Grade from the Document Viewer
You can access an ungraded assignment from the Reminders section on your Home page. The grade entered in the Grade field of the Document Viewer will automatically sync with your Gradebook. The comments you add in this form will also automatically sync with Gradebook.
- Toggle between submissions by students in the course.
- Toggle between revisions submitted by the selected student.
- Access Annotation Tools.
- Download the submission as a file.
- Grade the current submission and provide a comment. (syncs with gradebook)
- Provide feedback and upload files back to the student.
Grade from the Edit Grades area
Alternatively, you can grade assignments using the Edit Grades icon located above the right column. The comments you add in this form will also automatically sync with Gradebook.
Grade from the Gradebook
If you don't have submissions enabled for an assignment, you can grade the assignment directly from the Gradebook.
- Click the appropriate cell to enter a grade.
- Tap Enter/Return on your keyboard to save the grade and automatically move to the next student within the same assignment.
- Grades entered directly in the gradebook save automatically.